SMOKEY EYE WORKSHOP
June 15, 2017 | 6:30-8:30PM
Have you always wanted to know how to do the perfect smokey eye but don't know where to begin? Join us for an exciting hands-on workshop, where Bri Stein will be teaching you the skills to create that perfect smokey eye for your eye shape!
In this class, Bri Stein will be teaching the basic product and application techniques to suit your own features to create a modern smokey eye. You will learn about the different types of products and tools that are best to use. Along with the instruction, you will be given a hand-created step-by-step tutorial package and products to take home with you.
- 90 minutes of instruction by Bri Stein Artistry
- 30 minutes of troubleshooting & questions
- Hand-illustrated step-by-step guide
- Light refreshments
- Socializing and fun!
- 7 piece eye brush set
- Smokey eyeshadow palette by Sonia Roselli
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (deluxe sample)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Eyelid Primer (sachet)
One Lucky Attendee will win a makeover by
This workshop will be held at PASSIONATE BLOOMS FLORAL CO.
#13-1515 Westgate Road, West Kelowna
Ticket purchase is non-refundable and transferable to another date.
Winner of makeover will win a traditional makeup application with false lashes, dates subject to availability. Travel fees may apply.